LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems whit real time module

hello,

I download de real time module for labview 2013sp1 so I can't install it in my labview 2013 so

my question is:

where  can I find the REAL TIME MODULE for Labview 2013 (NOT FOR THE LABVIEW 2013 sp1)

thanks for the answers.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13
(3,208 Views)

What about this link?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13
(3,198 Views)

I can't download anything from there, because I get the next message

"Register your serial number or renew your SSP to access previous versions. Contact NI if you have additional questions.

Updates and Notifications:

Critical Updates and Security Notifications are posted on ni.com. Before downloading, click here to review this information.

Download Language: English

Product Line: LabVIEW

Version: 2013

Release date: 08-02-2013

Software type: Module

Operating system: Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP 32-bit; Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit; Windows Server 2003 R2 32-bit"

I followed the links and I white my serial number but it gave that is "unknown"  , heeeeeelp please!!!!!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13
(3,190 Views)

You'll have to enter your serial number then.

Do you have an active SSP?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13
(3,174 Views)

No, I don't have a SSP, is it necesary to download de labview 2013 sp1? it's that so, please tell me how can I get a ssp

I entered de serial number I have but it keeps giving de messagge "serial numer is unknown"

thanks for the anwer

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13
(3,161 Views)

Do you know which versions of LabVIEW you actually have access to?  Which versions were around when you did have an SSP?  (You get a year's worth of SSP when you buy LabVIEW).  If you had access to Realtime 13sp1, then you should have access to LabVIEW 2013sp1.  So if you don't have the discs for it, then try downloading.

But if you still have problems, you'll have to call NI.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13
(3,152 Views)
SSP is something you have to purchase. When you initially installed LabVIEW, did you register it with NI? You are using a regular licensed copy and not a student version? Did you actually contact NI and ask about your registration and serial number?
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13
(3,148 Views)

I register the product after installing it, my labview is a regular licensed copy, but I don't contact Ni in order to ask about my registration or serial number, how can I do that?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13
(3,139 Views)

Backing up a moment... when you purchased LabVIEW, did you also purchase the Real-Time Module?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13
(3,134 Views)

no man, I just purchase labview 2013

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13
(3,110 Views)