LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems determining the x values from a double array for gaussian analysis

I am having troubles with my labview analysis. I am currently very new with this program and have little experience with the hardware that is being used. I am studying the NMR of fat to determing the solid-fat content and getting the readings on the computer. I have been able to create a waveform of this data using a 2-D array that has 2 plots. One is of each measurement that occurs each 2 seconds and another with an average of each 10 samples taken.

Now I would like to analyze the average plot using a gaussian fitting, and i would like to be able to make the center point a constant at 0. I am having trouble because I am unable to determine the x values for this analysis, the current x values being used right now are 1-x (which are just numbering each value obtained) If anyone has any input that would be great.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,158 Views)
Hi,

Are you using the Gaussian Peak Fit.vi?  If so, you will need to get the waveform components with VI "Get Waveform Components" and retrieve the X and Y components from the waveform.  You will need to set the corresponding tolerance and method for the Peak Fit.  Furthermore, what do you mean by setting the "center point a constant at 0"? 

I hope this helps

Regards,

Nadim
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,116 Views)