LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem : writing values to table continously

i am using for loop to write values to table. N=10 is set for the loop. now table is showing values after 10 iterations of the loop but i want to take value of each itration. actually i am measuring resistivity at different temperature using agilent 34970A DA unit. temperature is increaing contineously and returning values. so i want to keep record of each and every step. i am attaching VI with this post. hopefully you will get my problem.. thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,254 Views)

A lot of your code looks pretty odd and unusual, but if you want to update the table with each iteration of the FOR loop, you could do it as in the attached VI. (sorry, I don't have your hardware, so I am generating random values).

What is the purpose of the sequence frames with 0ms wait in the main VI? They don't really seem to do anything useful.

Al indicators except for the table in the main VI should be numerics. You can set the display format to anything you want.

Do you really need to log to file from within each subVI? Maybe loggin the entire row in the main VI would be more useful.

Your x10 followed by /10 is useless.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,241 Views)