From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem initializing shift register

Solved!
Go to solution

If you want to average over mutiple calls of this FOR loop, use e.g. the "First call?" primitive for the case structure.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(618 Views)
I did exactly what you did, and the graph gave me the same waveform I sent in.... and then I made the case that sums two iterations as case 1 and wired constant 1 into the case selector terminal. With that when i highlight the execution, i see that my values are being summed up, but the problem is that the graph doesnot show anything at all. when I wire 0 into case selctor instead and highlight execution I see that my waveform is being send directly without any change and the graph also shows me the same waveform that I send in. i do not understand what is going on! =(
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(615 Views)

ATTACH your code!!! 😄

labview_dummy wrote:
.... and then I made the case that sums two iterations as case 1 and wired constant 1 into the case selector terminal.

That's not what I did. In my case, the selector is connected to "[i]+1" and the sum takes place in the "0, default" case.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(595 Views)
bump! can anyone please help!
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(594 Views)

Hi,

Ya I did what you showed and I recevied the same wavefrm that I sent in... that's why I tried making it case 1 and wiring 1 into the selector terminal. just a sec I'll attach the program. thank-you very much for your help!

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(592 Views)
Hey Altenbach thank-you so much! It worked. Apparently my case was not wired correctly!
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(588 Views)