From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pop up window doesnt closing during continuous run

i have developed pop up window for my application... im getting the pop up window to condition in my application... im facing the problem in closing the the pop up window during continuous run, wen i click ok its not closing in continuous run... can any one help me.. im attaching my file please check and give me the solution
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,953 Views)

ok..If you carefully look at the vi you will come to know the answer for your question.

The reason is because when the value of the slider becomes greater than 8 the pop up will appear and when you close, it will close (for say i=1). Now again the pop up will appear and close when you hit the close button. (say for i=2).

This operation will continue unless and until some one will change the value of the slider to be less than 8. or the vi is aorted

Also do not use the contineous run button unless and until you are debugging something. Instead use a while loop.

A better approach would be to use a event structure wired with a valus change event for the slider.

Regards
Guru (CLA)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,944 Views)