Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plotting on xy graph based on mouse coordinates

Posted wrong!

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(671 Views)

I do know this is just a practise code. But it still doesn't get close to what i needed. The above code, i can only see the mouse pointer on graph within the graph. Any mouse coordinates outside of the graph gets rejected and not shown. 

If i on the Autoscale, the scale jumps crazily to a infinite number. Please help.

I will just let you know what i am accomplishing.

I am actually working on a final year project that detects the fall risk. My team has decided to use the graphical tablet to detect the movement of the patient attached with a buckle and a rod sticking out attached with a stylus at the other end of the pole. So my task now is to make as if my screen to be the XY Graph so wherever i move on the screen, the graph will show my movement on the screen with plotted lines

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(668 Views)

@Vincent94 wrote:

I do know this is just a practise code. But it still doesn't get close to what i needed. The above code, i can only see the mouse pointer on graph within the graph. Any mouse coordinates outside of the graph gets rejected and not shown.

I know. Read the last paragraph of my first reply. If this is your schoolwork, you're the one expected to do it, even if the actual programming isn't the main point of your project.

(657 Views)

Thanks, i got it after trying out a different method. After much research. 

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(654 Views)

Hi,

Can you please share you code?

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(575 Views)