From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not enough memory to complete this operation

hi everybody i've seen a lot of posts under this heading but could not be able to find out regarding my problem when i am trying to open host vi from a project explorer window , after loading about 8500 dependencies (sorry if use wrong word), its starts giving error "not enough memory to complete this operation" plz tell me what type of memory is this message telling about? regards aqib
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,977 Views)

How many VIs are in your entire project? Did this problem just start? Are you upgrading to a new version of LV? Can you open smaller pieces of the entire application?

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,955 Views)

Can you post your code for us to look at? It seems that you may be opening things but not closing them and freeing up that memory. It could be a memory leak. It could be that a reference is being opened over and over again. It is hard to tell you what memory problem you are having wihtout code.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,951 Views)
i am trying to open DQPSK modulator and demodulator given as the examples in RF fixed point library
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,929 Views)

Hi islamabad,

In addition to the questions above, could you provide some information about your system, such as model of computer, performance specs, and version of LabVIEW and associated RF drivers? Thanks.

Regards,

Joe S.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,898 Views)