LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ni9237

Good day.
I wonder if someone would kindly tell me if NI9237 module can serve to acquire and manipulate signals output load cells with 3 mV / V ± 0.25% full bridge and a 10 to 15 VDC excitation (annex PDF more specifications of this load cell), the NI9237 has a range of -25 mV / V - 25 mV / V would also like to know how long may be the connection to the cell module NI9237 not generate noise in the signal.

Thank you very much for your attention and I hope you have good day.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,601 Views)

@juan.ale.hdz wrote:

would also like to know how long may be the connection to the cell module NI9237 not generate noise in the signal.

Well how noisy of an environment is it in?  What kind of wire is being used?  Is it sheidled? Twisted? This question cannot be answered because it all depends on the setup that the hardware has no control over.  If you provide a noisy signal to the hardware, you will read a noisy signal.  All I can suggest is to minimize electrical noise by using the appropriate wire, and routing techniques.

You said you have a 10 and 15VDC excitation, but this hardware only goes up to 10 according to the data sheet.

https://www.ni.com/docs/en-US/bundle/ni-9237-specs/page/specs.html

I've never used this hardware and am unsure what this means for your design.  If there is an NI office near you you might want to contact your local sales rep and try to borrow one of these modules to see if it will work with your system.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,522 Views)