cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ni-sysdetails-webserver can't be fixed DAQMX doesn't load correctly

LabVIEW 2020 and 2022

Windows 10

Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail.

How to fix?

thanks

Timothy Kuntz

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(652 Views)

@Cat_Whisperer wrote:

LabVIEW 2020 and 2022

Windows 10

Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail.

How to fix?

A nice, very terse statement of the problem.  I assume you are working with a PC running Windows 10.  I also assume you are trying to install LabVIEW 2020 (32-bit?  64-bit?) and LabVIEW 2022 (32? 64?). 

I do not understand "ni-sysdetails-webserver can't be fixed DAQMX doesn't load correctly".  What does this mean?  What were you doing at that time?

You are clearly "doing something wrong", as most LabVIEW users who use LabVIEW 2020 and 2022 appear to be able to get DAQmx to "load correctly" (though I'm not sure if this means "install correctly" or not).

LabVIEW can be difficult to install, particularly if you attempt to "install everything".  Can you describe the installation you are trying to do?

An important point -- how did you "uninstall"?  There is really only one "safe" way to uninstall LabVIEW -- an incomplete "uninstall" or an overly-aggressive "uninstall" can leave your Windows machine almost "LabVIEW-proof" (I, unfortunately, did this in 2017, and ended up re-formatting my C: drive and reinstalling Windows 10).

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(633 Views)

On one of the two identical computers the installation did not (for whatever reason) install one of the supporting VI's.  It would not get "FIXED" when I tried to use that function of the Program Manager.  Solution was, when I found that the missing/corrupted vi was a DAQmx file, was to uninstall and reinstall DAQmx.  thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(554 Views)