LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myRio-1900 Green power project

Solved!
Go to solution

Currently working on a Green power project using RIO and client computers, tablet, webserver and phone.

Looking for any tips on FPGA coding(touch screen, i2c, SPI, Wifi, 4G/iot).

GreenEnergi.PNG

kls
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16
(3,344 Views)

Hello kls,

Giving "any tips on FPGA coding" is at random. Do you have a topic on mind?

Ingo – LabVIEW 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, NXG 2.0, 2.1, 3.0
CLADMSD
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16
(3,289 Views)

Adding touch screen to myRio, what screen is best for myrio and any codes to get started.

Be able to read data from SPI Devices like the ADS1256, PmodAD5.

kls
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16
(3,278 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kimlorentz

Hello kls,

Regarding Touch Screens and myRIOs, there are lots of different approaches possible. Had you seen this thread already: myRIO LCD Touch Screen Support? There is also a case study about a low-cost touchpanel using UART here: Integration eines Low Cost-Touchscreen-Displays als Bedienoberfläche für das myRIO-System (the images are enough to see how it works, however I assume google translate will do a good job on the text as well). So your first question should be: What kind of touch panel do you want to use? What's your goal for it?

Regarding SPI, the approach depends on your ultimate goal as well. There are different drivers available, e.g. SPI and I2C Driver API - National Instruments. After installing this, there is an SPI example available in NI Example Finder for LabVIEW. There is also an example project here.

CLADMSD
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16
(3,271 Views)

please help!!!!!!!
What happens is that I want to run the example of quicstart to connect to IBM but I get a code error 7601 and can not be done everything and I do not know how to solve it please help me

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 16
(3,174 Views)

please help!!!!!!!
What happens is that I want to run the example of quicstart to connect to IBM but I get a code error 7601 and can not be done everything and I do not know how to solve it please help me

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16
(3,174 Views)
Good morning

Can you please help me with a tutorial to connect the 
myRIO 1900 card with thingwox Industrial Connectivity
Configuration 8. They would help me a lot to advance in my project. My email: alexandra67chiluisa@gmail.com Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 16
(3,166 Views)

I am sorry but I don't know what 7601 error code is.

kls
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16
(3,150 Views)

@lili95 wrote:

please help!!!!!!!

What do you mean by "IBM"?    The company? IBM

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16
(3,142 Views)

Alexa, what exactly is "thingwox Industrial Connectivity Configuration 8" and what exactly do you need to know? As far as I understand thingworx Industrial Connectivity is a quite huge client/server framework which supports like a dozen different interfaces. As LabVIEW / myRIO is an open platform itself, you can use a hand full of different approaches to connect these two. Which approach do you want to use?

CLADMSD
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 16
(3,086 Views)