LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mux graphs.

Hello.

I have one spetcrometer that a want to split into 4 channels (with a case structure, maybe...)

My uC sent to Labview 4 caracters, a, b, c, d

I want to multiplex spectro signat to the 4 channels XY chart. depending on the character.

Here an example.jpg on case structure that should works.

How can a multiplex channel into one xy graph?

Without earising onther channels?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,035 Views)

Hi Bob123456,

For XY graphs to display multiple plots at the same time, the data for each plot (a cluster containing an x-array and a y-array) must be combined into an array of plots and sent to the XY graph. It is not possible to send each plot to the XY graph one at a time. This will erase the plot currently on the graph and replace it with the new data. 

Here's an example that illustrates how to construct your data for use in a Multiplot XY Graph.

Hopefully that helps your issue, but if not, maybe you could try explaining what you're trying to accomplish in more detail. 

David S.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,006 Views)

Hi Bob123456,

As dstrandb mentioned, you do indeed have to write all channels each time you update your graph.  Given this constraint, you may want to consider saving your previous data for each channel in a shift register (4 in total for a, b, c and d) in your main loop.  This way, you can retain previous data sets for each channel in every loop iteration, and then selectively update one channel at a time based on your case selector input.

Regards,

Regards,
Chris Elliott
x36772
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,985 Views)