LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple channel filtering

hello, i have another problem here, just started learning filtering and decided to practice on the task im doing, so got this one question: i have two signals on the input channels from two pressure sensors which come with high noise. i tried splitting the signals, filtering them and then merging them again to send to waveform, but it somehow didnt work, and i thought whether there was a specific filter for multiple channels, i read that some FIR can split signals within itself and them merge them automatically, but i couldnt find one. any suggestions for the novice? thanks in advance :smileyhappy:

p.s. by the way, managed to filter one of the signals split manually, and for some reason, the waveform displaying the pressure sensor data with noise stops working after apprx 3 sec, it kind of lags a bit and then goes blank black, if any suggestions on that, would much appreciate

p.p.s both waveform charts showing the initial data from the sensors go blank black after a while simultaneously :smileysad:

(2,234 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,170 Views)