From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

motor control question

I have a question on the code i have attached below why isn't the high limit connected to either statements in the while loops? Also how would I output the speed (RPM)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,160 Views)

What do you mean by "statements in the while loop"?  LabVIEW doesn't contain any statements.

"Also how would I output the speed (RPM)?"

Where is the speed?  Where do you want to output it to?

Your first two case structure are driven by the same boolean value.  Why have two separate case structures?  Combine them into one.  That would be the first step in simplifying what seems to be overly complicated boolean logic.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,138 Views)
I think I went about this all wrong but I don't know a way to generate an analog signal an ask the user for an input speed. While having max an min speeds. While on top of that while counting pulse edges. Can you lead me in a better direction?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,126 Views)
I think I went about this all wrong but I don't know a way to generate an analog signal an ask the user for an input speed. While having max an min speeds. While on top of that while counting pulse edges. Can you lead me in a better direction?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,125 Views)

I still don't understand your question.  But I think you just don't know how to ask the questions for what you are looking for.  You've had multiple threads asking questions about 3 different things, trying to ask about everything haphazardly.

I think first you need to do some tutorials on LabVIEW so you can learn the basic LabVIEW concepts.  Then try solving one of your problems at a time, and only then building on that to add other features to your program.

LabVIEW Introduction Course - Three Hours
LabVIEW Introduction Course - Six Hours

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,123 Views)