From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mixed signal graph on wrong tab

Solved!
Go to solution

I removed the default values from the graphs. The size of the VI dropped to 1.3MB.

Scientia est potentia!
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(995 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author magyar

Yeah, you have to manually clear each graph as far as I know. Setting default values to what you really want saves a lot of time in the future because you can reinitialize all to default in one motion, but that obviously doesn't help much if you set your default values to something you don't want.

I'm still not seeing the issue you are when I open your VI. I would suggest dragging the offending "rawsignals" cluster out of the tab control, dorpping it, and then putting it back in to see if that forces it to load properly. If you move that control around, do the ghost graphs move with it?

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

Message 12 of 14
(991 Views)

James,

The problem is solved! (or at least disappeared)

I had a windows update that forced itsef through.

After that and after clearing the default values in the graphs I recompiled my code.

it seems to run fine now! So I saved the whole project really fast. 🙂

Thank you for your time and effort.

Scientia est potentia!
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(986 Views)

Heh, alright good!

It might have been the default values causing the interface to get a little angry.

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(975 Views)