cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mixed-mode .net assemblies LabVIEW 2013

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello everybody!
The situation is so. I try to use MCP2210 chip from Microchip through LabVIEW 2013. Chip is supported by managed DLL from manufacturer, built for .Net 2.0. I have built another DLL for .Net 4.0, that operates through first one and has more functions. .Net Constructor doesn't work with manufacturer's DLL, but good with my. In development mode everything operates without any problem. By stand-alone appplication executable loses link to my DLL, but for manual path entrance opens wright folder with both DLLs. After manual choice loads other DLLs, but for start comes error "Application is not executable. For correcting error LabVIEW Full Development System is required". For safety DLLs were also copied to data-folder. LabVIEW.exe.config was added by development system and "ApplicationName".exe.config was added by stand-alone as written in http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361K-01/lvhowto/configuring_clr_version/. At the executable computer were already reinstalled .Net 2.0-3.5, 4.0 versions. Without any success.

Also tried to build my DLL for .Net 2.0 to avoid CLR change, result is the same. Looks like there is problem in launching CLR 2.0 by Runtime-Engine.
Thank for help!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,600 Views)

Hi Mr. Green,

please try to include your DLL in the "Always Included" section of your LabVIEW build sepcifications.

I hope it helps.

Kind regards

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,565 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author mrgreen

Hi Heinz,

thanks for help, but the problem was in CLR at the executable computer.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,556 Views)