LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

memory.cpp line 342

I realize that this is a common problem, I found lots of others with similar questions. My problem is that I only get this error on one perticular file.

Everytime I try to do anything with this file, open it or even look at its properties, I get the error and labview closes.

I have tried opening this file on another computer with a fresh install of labview 8.2 (using 8.2 everywhere) - nope.
I have tried opening this file in another hard-drive location. I ignored all the control definitions it tries to load. - nope.
I can submit the entire project if that may help, but really i think its the file.

This file is just my front panel to the user. There is nothing in it but a while loop set to a stop button and a bunch of references. I do however have a TON of controls on this page. Dont think that should do it though. The second computer I ran this on has 2GIG of RAM.

While working on the file, I had Labview crash out on me every half hour. I tried to recover this file after the latest crash and immediatly got this error. It could be that the file is corrupted?

Any assistance would be much apprecieated.

I am running Labview 8.2 on XP sp2.
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,480 Views)
I could open it in LV8.5.  I tried to save it back as 8.2 attached.  Had to ignore many errors from the missing .ctl's
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,471 Views)
Many thanks RAMaston. That did the trick. Saved me two days.
Kevan -
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,458 Views)