cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

measure voltage with multi-channel

Solved!
Go to solution

0525_1 (1).jpg

Hi, I'm a new user of LabVIEW. I'm planning to measure voltages of 8 different channels at the same time. The picture above is my program. Just wondering if this program can work? It seems weird. 

Could anyone help me please?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Dong

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,256 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author dongzhang11

What seems weird about it?  It's weird to me that you posted a photo of your code rather than a screenshot (or better yet, the actual code).  Smiley Wink

Anyways, as long as you have the DAQ Assistant setup properly and your hardware supports 8 channels, it should work.  I'm guessing you'll want to acquire data more than once so you'll probably want a loop around that code.

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,240 Views)

Hi Aputman,

Thanks for your reply. I thought it looks weird because others programs look like this:Example_Code.png

Smiley Tongue  I guess this is the actual code you mentioned?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,222 Views)

Yes that is the actual code behind the DAQ Assistant and you would be wise to learn DAQmx that way rather than the assistant.  You can right click the assistant and view the front panel to see the actual code.  

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,218 Views)

Hi Aputman,

Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,205 Views)