LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lading labview application to the server to be viewed by users

Hi.....

We have labview applications used by our clients.

I would like to know is there any way to load the applications in our server and the users at the client's side can view the application.

Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,540 Views)
Look at the Web Publishing Tools on the Tools menu.
Message 2 of 5
(2,538 Views)

Thanks for the reply.I tried with web publishing tool,in the following manner.

Opened the vi to be published to the web then selected tools->options->Web server configuration and checked enable web server.And set HTTP Port and Timeout as default.

After clicking ok,i selected webpublishing tools from tools menu.I tried in all the 3 viewing modes.But i was not able to preview in browser.

When i was trying to do so i was getting the following error.

Error 7 occurred at an unidentified location

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW:  File not found. The file might have been moved or deleted, or the file path might be incorrectly formatted for the operating system. For example, use \ as path separators on Windows, : on Mac OS, and / on Linux.
---
NI-488:  Non-existent board.

I tried the same method in another PC.There i was able to preview,but it was giving the page for "page can not be displayed".

I tried to copy and paste the address in internet explorer.But again getting page can not be displayed.

How do i fix this?Why it fails to display the vi and shows page can not be displayed.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,517 Views)
Have you checked the PC's firewall settings to make sure it is allowing access on port 80?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,506 Views)
Hey User_1,

What version of LabVIEW are you using?

Read through the below links;

Hopefully these help.

Aashish M
CEO
TransferFi
www.transferfi.com
0 Kudos