LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview

Hello everyone!!!
I am doing a project that should allow me to communicate between Labview and the HM8143 but since then I have already set up the schema but now I am missing the communication with the different elements that are in the registerkarte. But my question is the following: how am I going to make sure there is communication because I have already tried but nothing works?
Thank you for your good understanding.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,772 Views)

First you need to re-architect your VI into a simple state machine. Nobody wants to debug a VI that is 10 screens wide and full of race conditions, greedy loops, unnecessary local variables, property nodes, and sequence structures. Your problems are much more serious than just the communication.

As a first step, make a small VI that only does the instrument communication, then debug it separate from the main code until things work.

Also, next time please use a less generic subject line. Since this is the LabVIEW forum, every single post will be about "labview" one way or another. You could have e.g. used "HM8143 communication failure" or similar.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,744 Views)