LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview

Hello

i wonder how to read my amplitude from my programming. I tried connected the dotted line in the attachment to 'TKTDS3K READ WAVEFORM MEASURE' and it give me error. I have no idea where to put in my programming.

one more thing, when i run this programming, once run. i have to press 'AUTOSET' button on TDS3012C. Is there any possible for me not to press anything in the oscilloscope. I mean the control is from my laptop only

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,643 Views)
  1. Please use a descriptive and unique title for your post everything here is about "LabVIEW".
  2. Please attach your VI instead of a picture. we cannot debug a picture and we cannot see what is in the other cases.
  3. You also have hidden wires.
  4. Where are the controls for the local variables and why do you use local variables?

@nizam2 wrote:

... and it give me error

What is the error message? You are  not providing any useful information to troubleshoot.

nizam2 wrote:

Is there any possible for me not to press anything in the oscilloscope. I mean the control is from my laptop only

You need to programmatically send a suitable command to the instrument. Check the documentation.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,628 Views)
I think we all know that is not 'your' programming. Even your image is not correct since it does not have the read measurement function.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,614 Views)

thanks for the reply

opss sorry. i should say ' editted programming'

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,605 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,604 Views)