LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview web server can not get files by hyperlinks

I created a LaBVIEW web server , I want the users to upload a file and post some data(by browser such as chrome) to the server, and immediately get jump to a page full of hyperlinks, in with the user can click the hyperlinks to get the files just uploaded.

but , after I PUBLISH the server ,the server can refreash the hyperlinks but the new hyperlink(after user upload a file) is valid, showing a 404 code .

while ,if I BEGIN the server,it works well , the newly appeared hyperlinks can open the uploaded file properly .

what is wrong ? what shall I do?.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,891 Views)

Can anyone help me ? is it my reason that I didnot describe the problem clearly that prevent you from helping me ?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,839 Views)

Hi,

Would you please send the VI screenshot to me so that I may know more details about your problem. 

Error 404 Not Found occurs when you try to use a backslash as the first character of a parameter.The backslash in the ASCII code is %5C. When you use this code as the first letter of the parameter, the Web Service will fail. The related link is as below. Please check your parameter first. 

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/51788D792A73DE6786258059002E1126

Liu Sang

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,822 Views)