LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview table borders

Solved!
Go to solution

I have a report sheet that I print off after running my test, but when the report sheet prints it is not printing off the borders of the tables.  You can see all the borders when you go in to "view" the report, but once it prints the borders do not show up.  How do I manipulate it so that it will print the boarders as well?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,451 Views)

Hello Johnyshaw,

One workaround would be keeping 'LabVIEW Decorations' in the table borders. So that, decoration boxes will get printed like table border.

But, there is no sufficient information to suggest why is not working now!

Which method you are using for printing?

Can share the table which is not printing the border!

Regards,

Yogesh Redemptor

Regards,
Yogesh Redemptor
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,433 Views)

Of the 9 tables that are on the report only 1 of them is printing a border and I can't seem to explain why.  I can attach the VI if that helps.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,415 Views)

I just tried adding the decorations and they are not printing out either.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,406 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author jonnyshaw

So I have been doing all of this on my development station, and I thought I would go try iton the actual test stand just to see and it actually prints correctly on the test stand just not on my develpoment station.  The only thing I can think of now is that on mt D.S. I have an older printer than what is in the test cell and something is just not compaitble like a line type issue or something.

The importnat thing is that it works in test cell so I am going to count that as a win and not worry that it does not count on my D.S.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,398 Views)