From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview front panel on data dashboard

How can we transfer a graphic created on LabVIEW to data dashboard? Currently, I want to view the graph I created in LabVIEW on the data dashboard. Thanks in advance for your help.

asdlasd.PNG

 I want to display a graph like the above graph in an android application.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(1,495 Views)

Data dashboard is discontinued. Use Web-VIs.

Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(1,465 Views)

Actually, my aim is to display the graph we have created in Labview in an android application. How can I do that?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(1,460 Views)

@sefanoulis7 wrote:

Actually, my aim is to display the graph we have created in Labview in an android application. How can I do that?

His answer is correct. Use the WebVIs to create a web based page that can be displayed using any browser.

Mark Yedinak
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(1,456 Views)

Understood thanks. So how can I do Web-VIs I don't know much. Can you share a link?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(1,452 Views)

Currently the WebVIs are availabel using LabVIEW NXG and the web module. The web module is a separate add-on toolkit. You simply develop the web page you want using the limited, but adeqaute set of support LabVIEW primatives.You generally will need to get your data from somewhere so you will probably use LabVIEWs web service VIs within the current generation LabVIEW. Once you build your web page(s) using the NXG web module you will deploy that to a web server. You can use NIs web server or any other web server such as appache to host the web pages. Your main application written in LabVIEW will use the web service VIs (web sockets are another alternative) to supply the data for your web pages. This could be streaming data or static data. Depends on your specific needs.

Mark Yedinak
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(1,449 Views)

@sefanoulis7 wrote:

Understood thanks. So how can I do Web-VIs I don't know much. Can you share a link?

I provided a link. But here's another one. There are more, just google "LabVIEW Web VIs" or "NXG Web module"

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(1,443 Views)

I'm trying Web-VIs right now. I will let you know if there is any improvement.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(1,440 Views)

This link also explains how to do it, but I'm staying at step 6 (https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA03q000000YHeGCAW&l=en-TR).

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

The button shown here does not work for me. It looks like the button above. But preview in browser button  works.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(1,432 Views)