From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview controlled myRIO to USRP data aquisition, handling and transmission

I want to get data from sensors (0-5v) that will feed into a myRIO device, this will then need to generate a binary representation of the data,
this myRIO should then need to feed the real-time binary data to a USRP (Tx) for data transmission over a channel, via QPSK modulation - which i think i have sorted with a VI example (see Tx attached) - and then this transmitted signal will be received by another USRP (Rx), have the data demodulated and the bitstream outputted (see Rx attached).

I am however having trouble with the link between the myRIO and the USRP. How can I properly send real-time sensor data to the USRP for transmission? and then output a real time data feed on the receiver side? Can i simultaneously save the binary data to a file, and then transmit the data from a 'read from file' function with some sort of buffered stream?

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated,
Thank you so much,

J

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,199 Views)

Respected J 

I am facing the same problem. How you workout with this one.

Regards

U

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,112 Views)