LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview arduino uno bad transfer of data

Solved!
Go to solution

Correct.  You make a change to the code in LabVIEW.  Don't change the Arduino.  (There may be a way to simplify it there also, but I'm not familiar with those functions of C code.)

Attached is a modified VI changing that.  I also fixed your datatypes and made sure the hidden elements in your cluster are shown.  (It is very difficult to program when you can't see or show hidden elements in a cluster.  If you don't want them seen, move them beyond the boundaries of the cluster and shrink the cluster to show only what you want.

Your string shows 22 bytes and they all see to be valid from what I can tell.  I don't see any of the problematic byte values.  You say number 17 and 18 cause the Arduino not to blink.  Earlier you said 125 and 126 were being skipped.  Is this the same problem or a different problem?  That indicates a problem with the arduino and not with LabVIEW.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(648 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author marques51

Thanks

About the numbers..is the same problem...the numbers changed because I'changed the vi..or the arduino code...then the problem  still there...but changed the place

I'll try your Vi...thanks for your patience..

I'll think better why arduino doesn't send some numbers( if  was a randon number would be a problem with transmition....but is always the same number as I said...then...is a mystery... )

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(642 Views)