LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview Pda problems(ravi)

hi
 i  did an application on windows in labview 8.0.1, now i am wating for Labview pda module  in the mean time , i want weather my application run pda or not?

my application name is  optioning of trip unit using pda?  in this application i am using the Ring controls for optioning.

my questions
 1; ring and enumrated controls of data items  are can i tapped on the pda to selecting the options??

2) i am using visa control to configare serial port , i know instead of this if use string control , which can i type in that control LIKE COM1 or com1 ?

3) my application having the three windows  its open one after the another based on the user application , my qusetion is windows maniplating on pda it works fine or not?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(4,603 Views)
Hi Jabili,

The answer to your questions are as follows:

1) Yes, you can tapp the screen of the PDA and that would activate the ring control and allow you so make a selection

2) If you want to use a string control or a string constant to specify the com port you would type COM1

3) For this question, I need a little more information. How are you opening more windows? Thorugh VI server? Please give me some more information about this so I can better assist you.

Eli S.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(4,507 Views)
hi eli s, thank u for responding , In my application i am using three  sub vi , first forntpanel closed when user enter in to the second (sub vi) window using hide window function, like this the user can moving the three windows of fornt panel based on user conditions.It is works fine on pc . my question is same thing works in the pda ??
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(4,398 Views)
Hi,

If you are not using VI server and using the hide window property, it should work OK. It you want, post your code in a .ZIP folder and I can test it on a PDA for you.
Eli S.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(4,338 Views)
hi i am sending the my project application plz test it on pda  ?? Tell me it is work fine or not
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(4,287 Views)
hi please  check my code on Pda . tell me the results plz . thaking u
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,777 Views)
Jabili,

You have only posted the project file but you did not provide any of the actual VI's. Please post another .ZIP file with the VI's included.
Eli S.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,535 Views)
hi iam sending my  programme , can u please check it will work or not
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(2,673 Views)
Hi,

You only posted one VI which I cannot run because there are three others missing. Can you please post all the files I need to test this?
Eli S.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(2,645 Views)