LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

j/k flip flops combination doesn't behavior correctly

I'mn using MultiSim 11 and I am trying to create a digital clock with j/k flip flops and Hex displays. I put a MOD 10 counter into the clock of a MOD6 then i put that into another MOD10 and then that into another MOD 6 but the 2nd MOD10 and MOD 6 doesn't read the signal correctly and always displays zero or one. The 2nd MOD10 and MOD6 works correct when hooked into a signal generator. Maybe there is something i am missing, can someone please help? Also for some reason i cant copy and paste after i put a certain number of parts into a circuit, anyone know why? Included is my ciruit of the clock and my individual MOD6 and MOD10 counters. If possible can you answer soon i need this for an assignment. Thank you for those who help.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,449 Views)
You should post to the Multisim board.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,441 Views)

when i try to post a question there is no multisim board option the closest thing is labview i think. What option should i put it under?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,434 Views)

It is called the Circuit Design Suite (Multisim, Utiliboard).  Did you look through the list of Boards?

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,406 Views)

its not in the list. This is what i do. I search for it, then click post to question, then i go to choose a board and it gives me these option shown in the picture included.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,391 Views)

There seems to be a bug with the say that dropdown list is working.  See this thread http://forums.ni.com/t5/Feedback-on-NI-Discussion-Forums/Multisim/m-p/1539122#M9021.

The other thing that is odd is that you shouldn't even need to use that drop down at all assuming you start in the Multisim board, but for some reason the forums default your message to the wrong board such as LabVIEW.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,382 Views)