LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intensity graph exported excel data format

I've created a vi to acquire the peak-to-peak voltage measured from my oscilloscope and display it using the inensity graph. I can save the raw waveform data but I found that you can export the intensity graph data into excel. The only problem with this data is that the format isn't what I need. It seems to round the peak-to-peak voltage up for any value above 1 and for any value less than 1 it puts in in the following format 350m. I'd like the data to be displayed in decimal format to some nth significant digit. Is this possible? I've attached my exported data file.

Thanks,

Lowski

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,485 Views)

I've never had good luck with the Export to Excel. Try using the Report Generation Toolkit instead.

Also, since you're trying to store waveform data, you might want to consider using a TDMS file. There's a viewer built right into LabVIEW in the TDMS pallet. All you need to do is wire in the path to the file and the viewer will open.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,483 Views)

Sorry it's taken me a while to reply but I figured it out. It turns out that my property settings for my intensity graph were set incorrectly for my application. I ended up deleting the graph and just creating a new intensity graph and it's worked great since then. I appreciate your help!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,399 Views)