LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

instances

Hey friends,

Can you please tell me that to acheive the reentrancy do i need template vi. If i create the reentrancy using normal vi than what parameter will change in terms of performance & speed ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(543 Views)

@Ranjeet_Singh wrote:

Hey friends,

Can you please tell me that to acheive the reentrancy do i need template vi. If i create the reentrancy using normal vi than what parameter will change in terms of performance & speed ?

Actually, a regular reentrant VI will be faster than loading a template.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(534 Views)

Than which is the actual application where .vit leads .vi ?

Initially i was acheiving the reentrancy using .vit file but now i think .vi is better option than .vit...

Can you please send me some link where i can read the properties of .vit file.

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(527 Views)

Here's a conversation we had about the subject over on LAVA:http://lavag.org/topic/15640-asynchronous-call-takes-long-time-for-vit-files/page__p__94545

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(523 Views)

HI crossrulz,

Actually i read this arcticle & changed the called reentrant vit to reentrant vi. I dont know the actual reason but my called vi is of 70KB than also first call take 3 - 5 sec to load(to show the front panel) but from second call it opens immediately ? 

Any suggestions ?

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(499 Views)

Hello all,

I reached anoter step towards & getting one problem again. I posted as a question here.

Can anyone want to take a look at it

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(483 Views)