cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

increase vertical size of control in front panel

Solved!
Go to solution

hey,

i want to increase vertical height of numeric controls in front panel but while doin so i dont want to increase distance between increment and decrement buttons of control.i tried to increase the height but using property node.but i find after certain limit the distance starts increasing. i have attached my file. if this cannot be done. suggest me some way to increase or decrease the controller value by using separate buttons of large size like shown in next file.

vanashree

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(3,124 Views)

Vanashree,

you have to create your custom control having the correct size and component placement.

You can create a custom control by right-click on the default control and select Advanced >> Customize...

Please refer to the help for how to use the customization tool.

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(3,115 Views)

hey..i right clicked on the num control>>advanced>>customize, the num control was opened in separate window.what do i do next?.is customization a toolkit?or just a setting?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(3,075 Views)

is there any other option?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(3,071 Views)
Exactly what problems are you having with the control editor? Have you read the help? Have you put it into edit mode?
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(3,057 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author vanashree

USe the "system spin control", it scales much nicer.

This is how it look in Windows 8.1:

(NOTE: the exact look of system controls will depend on the OS and desktop theme)

Message 6 of 11
(3,045 Views)

you are just superb...i tried spin control thanks a lot..this is for my masters project and  i am really glad...thankyou so much..:)

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(3,028 Views)

hey 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(3,022 Views)

hey

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11