LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

implementation of tone measurement vi in speedy33 project

Solved!
Go to solution
i am using labview 8.2 i have speedy33 processor. tone measurement vi is available in labview8.2. but when creating a project with speedy33 the tone measuremet vi is not available.i plan'd to import tone measurement vi from normal labview8.2 to project in speedy33.. but it di'nt work out... pls tell me how to implement tone measurement vi in speedy33...
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,720 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author saillesh

Dear Saillesh,

'Tone Measurement' is an Express VI in LabVIEW 8.2 that is not supported by Speedy 33.You try out 'Spectral Measurements' Express VI  which is supported in a Speedy 33 Project.

If you face a problem, then tell me the exact objective of your application so that we can try to achieve the same with the VIs supported by Speedy 33.

Regards

Akshat Jain

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,698 Views)

in my project i am acquiring voice through speedy 33.the acquired voice sample is to be compared with already stored samples in system. help me with the parameters with which i can operate on the acquired sound for comparison and matching.

how to ANALYSE THE FREQUECY MEASUREMENTS AND  FOR COMPARISON PURPOSE.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,690 Views)

I am sending you a VI which identifies which tone is present in the signal acquired through the speedy 33 microphone.The identification is done by frequency comparison based on the concept of DTMF.

Include this VI in a Speedy 33 project.

First, carry out the testing of the sample stored in your system with this VI. The results you receive will be characteristics of your sample.

Based on these results, you can reconfigure this VI to process the input signal acquired from speedy 33 so as to search for the presence of the desired characteristics.

Hence you can identify whether the required sample is present in the acquired signal.

Regards
Akshat Jain

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,674 Views)