LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

image type problem

Dear all,

I've modified the threshold example for a single U16 image of cells, which, while running and changing the threshold values, shows the original example, the thresholded example, as well as to histographs for both images.

However, somewhere, something goes wrong with the image type and the thresholded image never shows the way it should. I have been working on this for days, but I still can't find the problem. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

J

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,173 Views)

What exactly is the problem that you are seeing?

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,143 Views)

The problem is that the thresholded image is completely white, with only two very small blots of black. Also, the image doesn't change upon changing the threshold value. Finally, the histogram shows weird values.

I expect it must have something to do with the image types used throughout the VI..

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,138 Views)

When you threshold the binary image you should get 0 or 1 for each pixel, this looks to be functioning but your display should use the binary palette or you will not see any information on your image display.  Try to right click on the second image display are choose binary under palette.

Paul Falkenstein
Coleman Technologies Inc.
CLA, CPI, AIA-Vision
Labview 4.0- 2013, RT, Vision, FPGA
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,131 Views)

Hello,

I found a vi that you can use for your application and configure your vi too.

I hope that it would be useful.

If you have any question don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Hossein

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,104 Views)