LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have a problem in the path!!

Solved!
Go to solution

when i launch my 1st vi:0-new motdepasse.vi  the 2nd window opens,but when i click validate in this window the 3rd one "2-nouv liste item.vi" don't open.

i think the problem is in the subvi"OUVRIR_VI.vi" which don't allow me to open more than 2 windows or something like that.

if anyone know the solution i'll be really very grateful.thanks

This the block diagram of ouvrir.vi1.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,221 Views)

From what I can tell you are simply trying to open up a different VI and run the front panel contained within it? 

If this is the case then a much simpler solution to run the VI would to be to simply replace "OUVRIR_VI.vi" with the relevant vi be it "nouv page.vi" or  "nouv liste item.vi".

Then change the settings in the right click menu item "SubVI Node Setup.." to the appropriate settings.

Message 2 of 5
(2,206 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author achfire

Your ouvrir VI has "Wait until done" set to True. So it waits until the called VI terminates and can't be called again until this is the case.

Try setting "Wait until done" to False.

Message 3 of 5
(2,172 Views)

Make sure your OUVRIR_VI.vi is set to be reentrant (shared).  It is likely that your first call is blocking the second and you are stuck in gridlock.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 4 of 5
(2,153 Views)

thanks a lot for your solutions,i'll try them now 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,113 Views)