LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to upload vi in a PDA without ActiveSync

HI, this is my first post here.

I have some experience with labview. I have successfully uploaded working program to my mobile phone (WM6,1). The problem is that I want to run the same program on another device which I have (wince) but this device is not working with ActiveSync, actually there is no Sync program for it.

So my question is what I have to install to make it work. As I remember when I plug my phone for first time Labview installed something, I dont know what. I am looking for this thing.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,573 Views)

I'm guessing that you are using Mobile Module. Is not it ?
What kind of device (wince) are you talking about ?
Mobile Module is used to develop programs on Windows Mobile/Pocket PC , NOT WinCE

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,550 Views)

Hi,

Instead of running or deploying the application (these methods use activesync) you can build the application after which you can send the built application to your device using for instance bluetooth or standard mass-storage via USB.

I don't think however that it will work on WinCE.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,522 Views)

HI, I found VISA420.cab , for me it was lokated here: C:\Program Files\IVI Foundation\VISA\WinNT\NIvisa\WinCE\PocketPC

I installed it and everything is working Smiley Very Happy

Now I am just waiting my USB to RS232 cable, hope it will work too

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,479 Views)

@m3nt4l wrote:

Hi,

Instead of running or deploying the application (these methods use activesync) you can build the application after which you can send the built application to your device using for instance bluetooth or standard mass-storage via USB.

I don't think however that it will work on WinCE.

Using Bluetooth or USB Mass-Storage ?

I dont think so.

What about LabVIEW Run Time Components and DLLs? (At least VISA Run Time components and so on )

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,466 Views)

@noovas wrote:

HI, I found VISA420.cab , for me it was lokated here: C:\Program Files\IVI Foundation\VISA\WinNT\NIvisa\WinCE\PocketPC

I installed it and everything is working Smiley Very Happy

Now I am just waiting my USB to RS232 cable, hope it will work too

Installing on what ? WinCE or Pocket PC\Windows Mobile ? Which device ?

How could you do that ? Using Mobile Module or Touch Panel ?

*.cab is a raw data file used by programs (I think). How could you install it on your device ?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,464 Views)

the PDA is touch screen with ARM CPU running wince. On my PC I have installed labview and PDA module

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,446 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,444 Views)