LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to set minimum and maximum X scale in the XY graph if i have a X scale time format ?

Hi,

i choose in the picture enclosed, a time format for the X scale of the XY Graph.

The problem is that i am not able to set the minimum and maximum of the X scale: In fact the property nodes of the minimum and maxinum X scales ask for  double as input.

But i need to set my minimum and maximum X scale to be a time (because I already set the X scale format to a time)

Could u help me please ?
Samer,
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,469 Views)
Just convert the time into seconds and assign the value
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,465 Views)
Thx,

How could i do that ? i searched in the time tools but i didn't find how to convert " the date/hour " into just "seconds"
Samer,
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,458 Views)
Just wire the time to a double conversion. See picture for item
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,444 Views)
Thx,

after all it was so simple Smiley Wink
Samer,
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,426 Views)
please i have another problem:

i put the XY Graph in a while loop with maximum and minimum Xscale as property nodes inputs.

The problem is that when i make a zoom  i can just see the zoom for a little while and then (because of the while loop) the Xscale is updated.

is there a method so that the Xscale be updated just when i change its value ?

or Could u tell me how could i zoom properly ?
Samer,
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,423 Views)
Hi Samer,

to wait for changes of a control you can use the event structure: wait for "value changed" of XScale.Min and XScale.Max, then set the xscale-property of the graph inside the event structure...
Or make a switch (AutoScale<->Zooming) and use a case structure around that property node...
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,420 Views)