From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to run my program for 0.6 seconds?

I have to obtain magnetic values for ferromagnetic materials using labview and two thyristors.

What i have: I have built a comparator on labview which will compare a mains voltage and my ref voltage. The mains volatge is carried into the VI via a daq assistant. the outcome (voltage) is then passed to th two thyristors, once again via a daq. The thyristors will then pass the voltage along to the magnetic circuit for only!!! 0.6seconds?? as voltage from the mains is very powerful. this is a university project where i work supervised in a lab. Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,340 Views)

What type of DAQ interface are you using? That changes the options for how to control the timing.

Jason

Wire Warrior

Behold the power of LabVIEW as my army of Roomba minions streaks across the floor!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,335 Views)

Thanks for getting back to me.

i have been on holiday so sorry for the late reply. im am using a USB-6000 series prototyping accessory the only one available at university. does this help?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,295 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,266 Views)