LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to resize the panel in 'real-time' when the window is resized

Hi all,

In my application, I have a panel separated by a splitter bar. For the graph, I selected ‘Scale object with pane’ to automatically resize the graph to fit the panel. When I manually change the size of the window (by dragging the bottom-right corner of the window), the graph is resized to fit the panel only when I release the mouse button (screenshot ‘when_manually_resized.gif’). How can I configure the control or the VI to allow the graph to be fitted all the time the window is resized?

Thanks a lot.

Cedric

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,565 Views)

Simple way would be Enabling scale object with Pane (Right click Graph and select scale object with Pane). Make sure that you do this finally once you set the window size otherwise it will get resized whenever you resize the window even in edit mode.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,553 Views)

Oops sorry I din't read completely. Please Ignore the reply

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,545 Views)

ok, I found the solution:

- from the bottom-right corner of the panel-> right-click -> 'Pane sizing' -> 'scale objects while resizing' (see attached screenshot)

- then right-click on the control (the graph in my example) -> 'fit control to pane'

now when you resize the window, the graph is automatically resized in real-time.

Cedric

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,535 Views)