LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to read the processed data out frm loop at every iteration of the loop?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi...

I need to display  the numbers as  1, 2, 3,.. continously using for loop at every iteration(i.e out of the loop by using wires). I generated numbers 1 2 3... using feed back node.. i can read the final value after the last iteration of the for loop.

i wired an indicator out of the for loop. that indicator displays the value as 4 if the for loop count as 4. I couldnt display 1 2 3 4 using a element indicator at every iteration..

i am in a situation to read the value of the variable at every iteration out of the loop. please help me out fromthis regard..

Thanks in advance..

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(3,154 Views)

That's data flow. No wires leaving a loop will be updated until the loop terminates. If you want to update the display while the loop is running, you need an indicator in the loop or you need to use some mechanism to transfer the data out of the loop (like a queue for instance).

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(3,152 Views)

Is this you talking about

Regards
Guru (CLA)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(3,148 Views)
Hi.. I need to trigger the values as 1,2,3.. to next stage.So i need it instantly.. How to get this trigger value of 1,2,3? Thanks in advance..
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(3,141 Views)
what is triggering values 1 2 3?
Regards
Guru (CLA)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(3,139 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author deepak.aamecece

Actually, I am programming for the multiplication of two, 2-D array.

I need to select the particular code to perform the action using case structure. thats why i am in need to give the select value as 1,2,3 to a case selector switch,thereby i complete the task.Do u got my point?

thanks for the reply

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(3,137 Views)

And how you solved it?

Regards
Guru (CLA)
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(3,126 Views)
I Implemented for 1D Array multiplication. I attached Jpeg file.In that i ve one trouble in The feed back node i used in while loop. The values are not cleared once the vi is executed. If that vi executes for the second time, the feedback node takes the previous value stored while executing.

In my prblm of implementing for 2d array, i am calling the 1D Array multiplication vi as a function. I had problem in the feedback node i used. Can u give me some ways to solve this problm?

Thank you
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(3,124 Views)

Hi.. I am implementing the 1D array multiplication. In that, i ve to create values as 1, 2,3 etc with some time delays continously. This value is to be  applied for the case structure which will be executed according to the value which is applied into it.

I had designed a structure for this. I am having one problem in this. i used a feedback node in it. While the  vi executes for the second time,the feedback node doesnt starts from the value of 0 instead it starts from the value where it stops at the time of first execution.How to clear the value of the fedback node at the end of execution?This is myquestion.

I had attached the structure.please look into it and give a good suggestion..

thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(3,080 Views)

Wire a value into the initializer terminal of the feedback node.

You may need to right click on the feedback node and move the initializer out 1 loop.  But try it out and look in the help file for feedback nodes for more details.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(3,077 Views)