LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to put multiple delemeter

i have text file , i want to put multiplew delemetr in that so can i can use it as 2 d araay,

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,284 Views)

I don't quite undestand your question. Please be more descriptive in what you are trying to do. Are you trying to read a text file into a 2D array? Are you trying to write a 2D array to file? Have you looked at the Read from Spreadsheet File and Write to Spreadsheet File VIs? Maybe you're looking for the Array to Spreadsheet String function?

Sorry, that's all that my crystall ball is showing today. Please deposit 25 cents for additional viewings.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,274 Views)

I have csv file file,  when i trying to  string to spead sheet all data are araranged in 1D array, whether there is space anthe delemeter also simplly , i when to put multiple delemeter during string to spreadsheet array,,,,,,,,

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,257 Views)

I'm sorry, but I simply don't understand what you are asking. I would suggest you post in your native language and see if someone can translate for you.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,240 Views)

Although it's possible that 'how in wrong' is a non-native-English speaker who is sincerely seeking help, his writing style is typical of a fake idiot who posts only for entertainment.  The name 'how in wrong' is also a clue.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,225 Views)