LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to pointer array colomn from the result

hello,

I am currently working on project that involves in this picture, i having difficulty in choosing the smallest value
how to choose the smallest value,
if the least value is 1 (brown number), then weight value [2 2] will be the next process,
if the least value is 2 (brown number), then weight value [2 3] will be the next process,
if the least value is 3 (brown number), then weight value [2 5] will be the next process,

and this is my example with the smallest result was 2 and [2 2] will be the next process, how to process the weight but only [2 2] that will be process ?

question 1.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,414 Views)

Hi diikaborg,

how to choose the smallest value

You use ArrayMinMax. It gives you the smallest value from an array - and also it's position in the array…

how to process the weight but only [2 2] that will be process ?

Can you explain your logic here with more details?

if the least value is 1 (brown number)

Do you mean "smallest" when you write "least"?What is the "brown" number?What have you programmed so far? Do you have any VI to show?All we see is an Excel sheet: do you want to create an Excel macro?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 2 of 3
(2,397 Views)

Can you explain your logic here with more details?

sorry for my bad english.

I have a formula rumus.JPG

ket.JPG

actually it was a self-organizing map formula, and I'll like to use in Labview, formula above is looking for D1, D1 is neuron index that will be searched for the smallest value.and the result are D1=2 ,D2=5, D3=17 from calculating with formula  .it means the smallest value is 2, "2" from weight [2 2] in file attached.

and then it will go in other formularumus bobot baru.JPG

it mean [2 2] + 0.5 ( [1 1]-[2 2] ) = [1.5 1.5]

and the weight will be  [1.5 2 2 ]

1.5 3 5

Do you mean "smallest" when you write "least"?What is the "brown" number?What have you programmed so far? Do you have any VI to show?All we see is an Excel sheet: do you want to create an Excel macro?

Im sorry for my typo, I mean the smallest value , not "least". brown number is the number in excel that colored brown in the result.

and this is my program . I used excel just for explain here

I would appreciate any input/help on solving this

thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,361 Views)