LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to make the bundle output show on xy graphy once the lab view process stops

hello

how c an i make the output from the bundle on my vi show on the xy graphy ( THE AI INPUT on the y axis while the frequency on the x-axis) immediately the lab view program stops. pls help.

fin d  attached my vi

good
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 18
(2,596 Views)

Like this. You just need to enable indexing on the output from the while loop.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 18
(2,594 Views)

thank u so much aeastet, it is working, but can i ask you a question. i want to be able to see  all my reading once the lab view stops but for now i only see  three values when i export to excel sheet. how can i do this. what i mean is i am using the shift register with a starting frequence of  10hz and once the 10hz enters the case structure is muilplied by 10 an d the ouput frequencuy is now 100hz, an d the next frequency  will be 100 multiply by 10 which is 1000hz. how can i see all the  alues of the frquency with the corresponding voltages

good
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 18
(2,585 Views)

So your x is voltage and the y is frequency?

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 18
(2,580 Views)

thanks aeatet for youur reply, x is my frquency and y is the voltage

good
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 18
(2,577 Views)

I think I would try something like this. You also need to add a wait in the for loop so that you do not overload the processor

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 18
(2,573 Views)

thanks aeastet, i tried it, this time around no value at all  ( wait time is 1000ms)on the waveform graphy and the export to the excel sheet. find attachement

good
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 18
(2,570 Views)

I noticed that you are multiplying your frequency by 3 every time through the loop. Why are you doing this? It is causing your while loop to stop after just a few times through.

What are you ultimately try to do here?

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 18
(2,568 Views)

thanks, i am actually using the multiplication factor to increase the frequency from 10 to 10000000hz(1MHz), which the the last frequency i want to stop taking the reading

good
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 18
(2,564 Views)

OK I did not see what you were doing. I think that this one is closer. Let me know.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 18
(2,555 Views)