From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to make a report

I am an user of Labview.During the course of using it i met a problem.
I want to take use of Labview to make a simple report.I did it in the wake
of the samples that you provided to me.But the effet was out of our expection.
Because the report is made up with serveral big tables, one A4 page can not hold all the tables
.It was devided in four pages.The first page was good,while the rest of the four pages
was black,all was black.
The flow of the program is ini,add return,appendtext.vi,append texttable.vi;loop ,appendtext.vi,append texttable.vi
for many times;then utilize Print Report.vi to print it .
The version we use is 6.i.The systerm we use is windows 98,and the printer is hp Laster 6L pro.
Could you te
ll me the cause of the problem? Thanks a lot. Expect your
answer.
Because the english is not my native language,there must be many wrongs in my letter.Do not mind.
If you can not understand me ,please tell me.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,208 Views)
Hello,

There were several printing problems in LabVIEW 6i that were fixed in the 6.0.2 update. I recommend you download and install this update from our website. If you continue to have problems, please respond to this post, and if possible, please attach a VI that demonstrates the problem...this will help me in diagnosing and possibly solving it.

Thanks for your patience, and have a pleasant day.

Sincerely,
Darren Nattinger
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,208 Views)