From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to generate two frequencies with NI USB-6211 with phase shift between?

Hello all,

would you please help me that how can I generate two individual frequencies with NI USB-6211 in two channels with specific phase shift between these two frequencies?!

already I have used just one frequency

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,411 Views)

If the frequencies are different, the phase difference between the two signals will be constantly changing.  Can you show  picture of what your signals should be?

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,389 Views)

Hi again,

I have made two Sine signals by Simulate Signal functions and then applied two DAQ Assistants for both chanels AO0 and AO1 , andI give the same value of Frequency to both of them in each time but to the second one I apply the phase value to change its phase or in other word ,I make a phase shift between first and second signal by changing the phase option in DAQ 2. but the problem is here that I don't know why it gives me this error ;

"

Possible reason(s):

NI Platform Services:  The specified resource is reserved. The operation could not be completed as specified.
"

?!?!?!?!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,355 Views)

You could have done a search for that error or message and seen the hundreds of others that made the same mistake. Instead of two DAQ Assistants, you can only use one. Just define multiple channels for it.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,345 Views)