LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to exit from whileloop with Timing Delay

Hello; How to exit from forwhile with timing wait (10s) before finish 10s by stop botem; exemple ; first impulsion to start a while loop with 10 s wait ,before finsh a 10s second impulsion to stop the while loop; in labview 2010 best regrds
Forza Juventus
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,932 Views)

Hi,

Can you explain your question more clearly?And post what all things(VI) you have done so far.Please type all the words completely.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks as kudos only:)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,916 Views)
Hello; I want to program a system with a push button 'A' and a LED 1 - If Button 'A' Off, the LED output off 2 - If Button 'A'On the output wait 10s the LED is ON . until now is easy; 3 - while waiting 10s if Button 'A' =off ,directly LED=off at the same time; Thank you,
Forza Juventus
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,905 Views)

@moussadjenane wrote:
...."forwhile"....

i don't understand...is it a conditional "for" loop or a "while" loop or some other hybrid loop configuration? post your VI!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,898 Views)
I want to program a system with a push button 'A' and a LED 1 - If Button 'A' Off, the LED output off 2 - If Button 'A'On the output wait 10s the LED is ON . until now is easy; 3 - while waiting 10s if Button 'A' =off ,directly LED=off at the same time; Thank you,
Forza Juventus
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,890 Views)

@moussadjenane wrote:
I want to program a system with a push button 'A' and a LED 1 - If Button 'A' Off, the LED output off 2 - If Button 'A'On the output wait 10s the LED is ON . until now is easy; 3 - while waiting 10s if Button 'A' =off ,directly LED=off at the same time; Thank you,

deja vu...

Albert Einstein - "Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results."

btw, does this have anything to do with nuclear power?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,887 Views)

Show us the code you currently have.  Just repeating your specification word-for-word is not going to help us to understand you problem.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,879 Views)