LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create the folder in LabVIEW 7.1?

Dear All,

I need to create the folder in LabVIEW 7.1?.. Then if the folder exsists i need to ceate the new folder with the file name by increate by nemerical number by 1. As well as i need write the data's which i acquired in sepeate test file within that folder itseif. If the file name already exsists i need to create the same file name by increatemet by one in numerical no 1. Any one help to solve this issue?

Regards,
Srinivasan.P
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,511 Views)

You've asked this question before, and so far have shown nothing to indicate that you've made any attempt to solve the problem by using the tools available to you. Like the functions palette. Or the search tool, since this question has been asked many times before.

Have you looked in the File I/O palette? There's the New Directory function for creating directories. There the File/Directory Info function that can be used to check if the folder exists (call the function, and if you get error 7 you know the folder doesn't exist). You can also use List Directory on the parent directory.

Make an effort.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,509 Views)