LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to combine both DAQ AI signal, write and read file in single VI

Hi

I am the new user of LabVIEW version 7.1 for testing automation application. I have to measure 33 signals ( mostly analog like temp, pressure, etc...) from NI USB 6210 DAQ system and write in master file for future verfication.From real data or from master file back up have to write  one more file if only the signal reaches steady state , which will used for analysis and same signals to be read from this file parallely & make a waveform and/or table display format.

Pl. help me to shortout this problem 

note: I have plan to ugrade labVIEW version 2011 shortly, so let me know doing parrel acquistion write and read file for data analysis in same VI in version 7.1...... 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,113 Views)

Parallel operations in LabVIEW are very simple.  Just code it in parallel and it will work.

Try taking a look at some of the examples in the NI Example Finder (Help > Find Examples).  There you will find example for writing to and reading from files, as well as data acquistion in parallel with other operations.

You might need a producer/consumer architecture is you are acquiring data very quickly.

Chris
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Certified TestStand Architect
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,006 Views)