LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i implement this while loop

I need to implement this while loop, i tried it using the case structure but i am not able to do it, i am getting a error saying that Missing alignment to tunnel , Case Structure : Unwired selector...

the while loop is :

while ((eps>EPSTol)&(iter<iterMAX))

Ew = Ew.*(sqrt (F./Fr));         

Ew (find (isnan (Fr))) = 0;       

Fr = normalise (Fr);

eps = chi2 (F, Fr);

end

can you please help me on this....

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,503 Views)

You have to connect the case selector to a booloean control here. Also the esp output in the case selector "right click" and choose default if unwired.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,481 Views)

It's been said many times before, but it bears repeating;

DO NOT POST BITMAPS TO THE FORUM. DO NOT CHANGE THE EXTENSION OF A FILE TO .jpg, .gif, OR ANYTHING ELSE JUST TO GET IT PAST THE FILTERS.THE FILTERS ARE THERE FOR A REASON.

You will not be able to connect the output of your OR function to the case structure. That would create a circular condition, which you cannot have. Think about it. You want to execute the True case if the output of the Boolean operation is true, but you cannot evaluate the Boolean operation until you have the value generated by the True case. You must have an initial value for eps in order to be able to evaluate the Boolean operation. A shift register (or feedback node) should be used for the eps value, and you can initialize the shift register (or feedback node) to set the initial condition. Example:

It's also worth saying this: To learn more about LabVIEW it is recommended that you go through the tutorial(s) and look over the material in the NI Developer Zone's Learning Center which provides links to other materials and other tutorials. You can also take the online courses for free.

Message 3 of 5
(2,467 Views)

Waldemar

Using 7.1.1, 8.5.1, 8.6.1, 2009 on XP and RT
Don't forget to give Kudos to good answers and/or questions
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,437 Views)

@waldemar.hersacher wrote:

That's because people don't listen... Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5