LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i set the RSE to the DAQmx's examples analog input?

i use the example

Acq&Graph Voltage-Int Clk.vi

from Daqmx's examples

But it works at differential.. (i connected the ai0 with function generator.. the signal is a triangular with frq. 5KHz)

and the example read a line with amplitude 10.585

why?

i thought, it worked at differential.. is it true?

how can i set the example at RSE??

andrikos
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,152 Views)

Hey,

You have to place a DAQmx Channel Property Node after the DAQmx Create Channel.vi and select the Property Analog Input>General Properties>Input Configuration>Terminal Configuration. Change the property to write (within the context menue, right-click the node) and at the terminal create a constant. In the appearing enum constant select RSE.

You have to  connect your signal then to AIX (+) and AI GND (-).

BR, Christian

Message 2 of 5
(4,134 Views)
because i'm not good with LabVIEW..

if you can to attach a picture with a vi..

pls..

thanks for your interest!!

andrikos
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,128 Views)
i attached the vi with the example..

i don't know where i will connect the enum..

thanks a lot!

Message Edited by andrikoscy on 04-15-2008 01:28 PM
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,126 Views)
Hi Andrikoscy,

One thing that will really help you is the Context Help.  While you have LabVIEW open, hold down Ctrl and press H.  This will bring up a little window called the context help as shown in the image below.  Now when you hover over something, it will show information on that object.  In your case, you need to hover over the DAQmx Create Channel, which is circled in red in the image below.  you can see in the context help there is a terminal called Input

Terminal Configuration.  Create a constant off of that terminal and you will be able to select RSE from there. If you need more information about what is showing in the context help, there is a link called Detailed help.  This will bring the LabVIEW help which has a lot of information in it.  A lot of questions can be answered through the context help or the LabVIEW help.

Message Edited by Nick F on 04-16-2008 09:17 AM

Message Edited by Nick F on 04-16-2008 09:18 AM
Thank You,

Nick F.
Applications Engineer
Message 5 of 5
(4,091 Views)