LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i find a tutorial to simulate analog circuits?

i have to make a full wave rectifier. how can i find any tutorial to do that
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(5,548 Views)
yascen;

Very simply, a full-wave rectifier is the absolute value of your waveform. I attached an example that shows how to do a full-wave rectifier and a half wave rectifier.

LabVIEW is not a circuit simulation program. It is a powerful software development environment. Of course, you can create a circuit simulator with LabVIEW, but is something you have to create.

To simulate circuits in LabVIEW, you just need to know and understand the mathematical equations that govern the circuit you want to simulate. Then, you just "wire" those equations in LabVIEW.

If you are looking for a circuit simulation software, you can check MultiSIM from Electronics Workbench.

Regards;
Enrique Vargas
www.visecur
ity.com
www.vartortech.com
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(5,548 Views)
dear sir,i know that this is an old thread but is there any more example on how to simulate rectifiers?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(5,292 Views)

circuit simulation is a very comlicated process. Even good circuit simulation programs, have several errors.

Do not try to find something in Labview (if you want it, for professional work).

Just use a circuit simulation program.

That said, rectifiers are quite easy to simulate. If you open a rectifier manual you will see the basic characteristics of them, and the basic graphs of their operation. Try to start a simple program.... and maybe we can help if you have problems

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(5,286 Views)

You should really stop asking similar things.

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=309306#M309306

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=308013

You got your answers.

Please be very specific, if you need further information.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(5,280 Views)

Anybody help me.I am using labview 8.2 version.I tried to use 'absolute value' vi for rectification.But unable to rectify.Please tell me how to achieve full wave rectification?How to get successful connection between absolute value VI and string data.Or is there any other method to achieve this?Please tell.Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,093 Views)

The example posted above works just fine.

Your comment about absolute valye and string data does not make any sense. There is obviously no absolute value of a string. If you are having problems with code, attach what you have written.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(4,091 Views)