LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help in modulation

i am having 32 bit binary string i want to modulate the 32 bit binary data and after demodulate the modulated data for operation

WITHOUT MODULATION TOOLKIT

pls suggest some idea for 32 bit binary string modulation
and demodulation

what modulation is better?

IF any one has that vi pls help me
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,278 Views)
Take a look at the example program "Cont Gen Voltage Wfm-Int Clk-Variable Rate.vi"

This vi allows you to change the output frequency on the fly by adjusting the output sampling rate.  Use your digital data to toggle between two desired frequencies (i.e. 10 kHz, 11 kHz).  This would be like FSK (Frequency Shift Keying).  You would need to set it up so that when no data is being sent the desired frequency could be a third default value (i.e. 9 kHz).

On the demodulation side, you would set up two bandpass filters at the two frequencies that represent your data (i.e. 10 kHz, 11 kHz).  As you read data in, split it and run it through both in parallel.  Take the absolute value of the outputs and lowpass filter them.  A higher DC value in one of them would mean data is present and its digital value would depend on which filter produced the higher DC value.  If both are have little or no DC value, there is no data.

I doubt you can get a very fast data rate, but this should work.
Randall Pursley
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,273 Views)